Grass-Fed Beef Liver
Weight: 65g / 2.29oz
Gourmate’s restaurant quality, free range, and Grass-Fed Beef Liver is chunky and meaty
nutrient boost that’s tail-waggingly good and good for them.
High-tech freeze-drying preserves the texture, flavour, and nutrition of rich New Zealand Beef Liver to catch the nose of even the fussiest dog.
● Liver is known as nature’s multivitamin for its support of overall health
● Contains protein, vitamins A, B6, B12, C, and D, iron, copper, zinc, and more - and freeze-drying locks in these bioactive compounds
● We call it hokey pokey-style liver - it’s naturally chunky
● A single ingredient beef liver treat suitable for raw diets
● No additives or preservatives, grain, and gluten-free
● Proudly made in New Zealand from locally sourced beef
● Human food-grade ingredients and processing for the best quality
Grass-Fed Beef Liver - that’s all
Product of New Zealand
Pet treats are intended for supplemental feeding only. We recommend 1-3 Liver pieces per day.
The liver can be cut up or broken for training.
Our lab LOVES these snacks